mardi 8 mai 2012

Compagnie d'élite du 7ème hussard





6 commentaires:

  1. Those are just lovely, Greg. But where's the rest of the unit, and Lasalle?

    Simon

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. the second half of the unit (remember that I use C&C Nap and need small units) will be a regular coy. I'll do it... later. Those few minies were painted as a "break" in another project. Lasalle : I was going to answer that I don t have "his" miniature... but I guessed you would ask why I do not convert one... and now I'm thinking about it ! Hopefully I'll forget before I get back to my working desk ?

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Mais c'est qu'il me redonnerait envie de refaire du napo, le bougre !

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. c'est vrai que voir des belles figs peintes comme ça donne envie...
    super boulot sur les hussards

    RépondreSupprimer